Congregation Ahavath Achim (The Carnegie Shul), a traditional congregation, is the oldest Jewish congregation in the South Hills. The Shul, known as The Carnegie Shul, was founded in 1896, and was incorporated in 1903. The Shul has been in its present building at 500 Chestnut St. since 1937.
The Shul holds services every Sabbath morning, on the High Holy Days, and on Jewish festival days. The Carnegie Shul is a haimish congregation that welcomes all to come share in Jewish faith.
Ahavath Achim (the Carnegie Shul)
500 Chestnut St.
Carnegie, PA 15106